We Do EPC We Do EPC We Do EPC   Call Back Request  
Energy Performance Certificates
For Landlords and Letting Agents
Produced by Chartered Surveyors
  Home   What is an EPC   Who Needs an EPC   Contact Us   Links  
EPC Certificate

Who Needs an EPC?
Any Property Being Sold or Let Now Needs An EPC

  • 1st May 2007 - all new buildings require an EPC.
  • 1st December 2008 - all sellers of existing dwellings must provide a Home Report which includes an EPC.
  • 4th January 2009 - anyone selling any other building or running a public building must display an EPC.
  • 4th January 2009 - homes advertised for rent must have an EPC.
  • 4th January 2009 - new tenants moving into a property must be provided with an EPC.

You can find all the legislation regarding Energy Performance Certificates through the Scottish Building Standards website

      Home | What Is An EPC? | Who Needs An EPC? | Contact Us | Links | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
Regulated by RICS :: Web Design by Jaijo Design